Thursday 10 December 2015

10 reasons why your company should hire me!


Still not convinced I am the right person for your company? Here are 10 reasons why I would be a great fit working as part of a digital media/marketing team!

1. I'm a team player - I am happy working with great people in a team. I feel everyone has their own strengths they can bring to the table to get quality work done.

2. ...but I can also be independent - In addition to working with a team, I am just as content working alone. I am very self-disciplined, can set myself deadlines, and I always find something to work on.

3. Deadlines - Media and marketing are always about deadlines. Timing needs to be spot on to produce effective work. This is something I understand completely and have no problem working to a specific deadline.

4. Continuing professional development - The only thing constant in digital marketing is change. New media platforms change all the time and it is a marketer's responsibility to stay on top of it in effort of continuing to produce effective work. I aim to do just that! This may include attending classes, conferences and seminars, networking with others in the field and reading up on the latest developments. Never stop learning!
Image Source: http://bit.ly/1Nedssl

5. Organised - One of my greatest attributes is how organised I can be. I have folders and USBs for everything! I believe being organised makes work less stressful for you and your colleagues and obviously looks good to your target audience.

6. Research skills - My Master of Philosophy degree required strict research. I was able to develop crucial research skills that can be applied in a business setting. this includes using analytics to learn more about target markets and then relaying findings to colleagues and partners.

7. I work well under pressure - Media/Marketing can be a very demanding position, whether you are developing new content with strict deadlines or working with active consumers as the link between them and the company, I am confident I can continue produce quality work under the many demands that come with digital marketing!

8. Confident - I am confident in giving talks and presentations to colleagues and partners, since it is important to keep everyone updated on the company's progress.

9. Ambitious - Not only do I want to succeed in what I do and go far in the marketing industry, I want the company I work for to do the same! I aim to be part of a team that sets the mark for others.

10. Adaptable - The digital media scene changes constantly and you have to be able to try new things to connect with your target audience. I am comfortable with staying on top of the latest digital platforms being used by target markets and adapting content to that specific platform, rather than the same content across multi-platforms.


**BONUS - I love to bake...and have been known to frequently bring in cakes, pies and muffins to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment