Thursday 10 December 2015

FAQs


I am obviously really, really wanting some work right now! But to save companies some trouble, here are a few questions I usually get asked in application processes/interviews anyways!

Q: What area are you in and how far are you willing to travel?
A: I am in the Greater Manchester area, but I am willing to travel around the North West for a position I know I would excel in.

Q: What's the catch?
A: No catch! I am able to work at any company with no limitations!

Q: What are you salary requirements?
A: I am happy to discuss this, along with my qualifications. Just send me an e-mail!

Q: Have you signed up for Indeed/Reed/CV Library/Any Job Search Website Here?
A: Yes, yes, and yes. I have several emails weekly with the latest job alerts, and I still do a manual search (just in case) daily!

Q: Are you only looking to get into sport?
A: Although my MPhil thesis focuses greatly on football, many of the new responsibilities clubs have with new media and their fans can be applied to any sector with their target market! I am also currently taking a Social Media Marketing specialization which focuses on businesses in general. I would feel comfortable working in most sectors so please, don't let that put you off!

Q: What is it you want to do exactly?
A: My MPhil degree really focused on the uses of new media and new responsibilities that have come with is as fans (consumers) have become more active in wanting to feel part of the club (company). I would thrive in a digital marketing environment or as a customer/fan liaison role where I can help strengthen relationships and maintain healthy ones. This would include using new media and social media, and creating content to connect with target audiences.

Q: What are your skills?
A: Social media marketing, creating content, digital media, fan/customer engagement, event planning. These are skills acquired through work experiences and education. I am still looking for that breakthrough position though to be able to utilise and develop them better, and I am always keen on further professional development as the digital media side grows. If you think my skills are something your company could be looking for, please contact me (see below)!

Q: Have you tried recruiters?
A: Yes! And I will continue this route as well until I get that start in my career.

Q: How can I get in contact?
A: You can connect with me on Twitter, LinkedIn or E-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment